Friday, August 6, 2010

I Did It!

I did it...I made it back to the gym! Well, not the same gym, but I made it to another workout today. You see, I'm trying to find a place to workout before the stressful days of teaching kick in and I forget about getting in shape. As a teacher we're trained to be proactive in respects to our students' behavior, so I was thinking, why not try it with my own? I figure I'll have a better chance of being successful and getting healthy if I have a great gym picked out by the end of the summer.

Anyway, on Wednesday I tried a "bodystep" class at Community Fitness (http://communityfitness.com/). I may be along the right track with this place. I love taking classes and that's what this place specializes in.

Today's place, Yogalife (http://www.yogalife.com/), was very helpful and friendly, but they only have yoga classes and I'm looking for a little more diversity than that.

On Sunday I'll be heading back to Community Fitness to try a zumba class with a different instructor. I'll let you know how that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment