Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Experiement Number 1, Day 2

I know a lot of us do unscientific experiments on those around us...like seeing how long will it take So-and-So to call you back, whether sitting on the aisle seat on the bus will keep the window seat unoccupied just a little bit longer, etc. Here's my latest observational experiment: Yesterday someone in my apartment building spilled powdered laundry detergent in the elevator and didn't clean it up. I'm wondering how long it for the management to do something about it. I say at least five days, so Friday at the earliest. If it isn't cleaned up by Friday, then you know it will be there until at least Monday...god forbid the management do anything over the weekend.
-PT

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fancy, just checking in on the experiment, You know that I will gladly send Glenn over there with a shopvac! but what fun is that? I'm gonna put my money on Monday, maybe they're hoping that enough people will walk on it and over it to actually disperse it grain by grain there by avoiding any extra use of energy i.e. them getting off their asses :)

    ReplyDelete