Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Didn't Have to Do My Best

While lying in my warm and cozy bed, at the god forsaken summer vacation hour of 6:00 am, I had a debate with myself. After two hits of the snooze button, I finally decided that if I went to my dance aerobics class this morning that I wouldn't have to do my best there. I decided that just getting out of bed and fighting the demons of excuses that kept coming to me would be a victory in itself. Who cares if my kicks were a little lower today or that my pony steps lacked a little pizazz? At least I was there. And the great thing is, is that it's only 10:00 now and if I still want to crawl back into bed, I can. In fact, I think it's mandatory that I take an afternoon nap at least twice a week during the summer, don't you?
-PT (Pigtailed Teacher)

P.S. Did I mention the teacher decided that today would be a good day to tryout her "all Irish" cd? Who's ever heard of working out to Irish music?
Oy vay!

No comments:

Post a Comment